Monday, July 28, 2008

So my blog has been slacking lately...

So I guess I haven't really posted a blog since before school ended and a ton of crap has happened since then.

But I dont really want to bother typing all of it, so I will just go for a brief summary:

1. I went to Tunisia for 3 weeks to visit my brother Jack who resides there. We had fun and went to some awesome Star Wars Filming locations.
2. I have not done much this summer at all. It is odd that I have not blogged, since much of my time has been spent in front of this screen.
3. I just got back from Comic-con and had a blast. I met some awesome people (celebrities, and fellow comic-conners) and am planning to go again next year but for the full four days.

School starts again soon, and I am pretty excited for that, and am hoping to start a film/media podcast (video hopefully). This will possibly be with 24framelove.com, as I know they wish to have one as well, so hopefully we can create a fun podcast for everyone to enjoy. And hopefully this will grant us press passes into Comic-con next year. Hahaha. Maybe.

Ok, time to go do some reading...I am in the midst of reading the second book in the Ender's series by Orson Scott Card, called Speaker for the Dead. So far it is pretty awesome, but I may take a break tonight and blow through Brian Azzarello and Lee Bermejo's Lex Luthor: Man of Steel which I have heard great things about.

I will try not to totally half-ass this from now on.


EDIT: I am posting this in the morning after I wrote it, as our internet went down midway through writing it, so I just went to bed.

No comments: