Thursday, April 17, 2008

New Blog + Internet Advice

So this is my new blog entitled "Oh My Face Hurts". I have made several attempts previously to craft a successful blog, and have failed each time (first was another blogspot account, second was a joint blog with Stanton Gagel that fizzled out quick, but may make a return at some point). As of yet I have made no attempt to personalize this blog but I imagine the near future will bring some gloriousness to my profile and aesthetic feel of this space.

That being said I have a few things to say about the internets. The first is that people take the internets far too seriously in general. This online galaxy exists for a mere four purposes. These purposes are as follows:

1. Instant News/Gossip
2. Funny Photos (LOLcats, Motivational Posters, etc.)
3. YouTube
4. Lying

Without lying, the internet would not exist, and nor would my internet fame as a message board flamer. I really don't know how I would spend my days if I was not searching the internet for deep message board posts, and taint them with my comparison of their mothers to fecal matter. That is why the internet exists, and I think a lot of people have yet to embrace their inner d-bag.

That being said, I leave you now with these parting words of wisdom:

"Life is like a hurricane,
Here in, Duckburg."


No comments: